Tender Notice for Online Admission Software 2015-16
Sealed Quotation for Tender is being invited by the undersigned from bonafide Company/ Agency/ Firm for the following activities within 14.02.2015. Tender will be opened on 16.02.2015 at 2.00P.M.
College Authority reserves the right to reject any or all quotation(s) without assigning any reason.
Online Admission – System with specifications:-
PHASE I – Online Admission Form generation and submission
- The online admission form should contain the details like name, date of birth, guardian’s name, address, courses applied for etc. and all other usual details.
- A student can apply only for two Honours subjects and for one General course, as per eligibility criteria fixed by the college. Each applicant is to use separate Form for each subject/course. The online form submission shall be closed after a particular date, as to be fixed by the college.
- The eligibility criteria fixed for each subject by the College need to be strictly observed during the process of submission of forms itself. The criteria for each subject (including criteria for reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) will be notified by the college and shall be incorporated in the software
- A student should be able to take print out of submitted form and the prescribed challan any number of times. The Form No and the date of birth have to be keyed in to get the Print out of the form/ challan.
PHASE II – Payment Status
- The student should be able to check their payment status within a stipulated time (e.g. 2 days after bank deposit) by logging into the system.
- A Paid List may be generated to nullify the error margin.
PHASE III – Merit List Preparation and publication
- The merit list will be prepared based on the criteria specified by the college, which will be informed during the order process but without bypassing the University Norms (merit list published as Gen, SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, Transgender automatically)
- The Merit List will be published on a particular date and time, as specified by the College
PHASE IV – Online Counselling & Online Admission
- The student should be able to lock a subject/course in case of applications to multiple subjects/courses. The locking option will be blocked after a particular period of time (ex. After 2 days). After the expiry of the lock-in period, the software will automatically exclude the student’s name from the subject merit lists, other than the locked subject. If the student fails to lock in within the stipulated period, his /her name would be struck off from the merit list.
- Once the student locks the subject/course, the corresponding admission challan would be generated in triplicate, which should be used for admission. The college will inform the admission fees for each course/ combination, which should be incorporated in the system software.
- If the student does not take admission after a particular time period (ex. 2 days), his/her name will be struck off from the merit list.
- When a student pays the admission fees, his/her seat should be reserved for that subject /course.
- The merit list should be dynamic to cater to lock/ unlock/ admitted/not-admitted candidates.
- The Company/Agency/ Firm has to carry out the entire Installation Process etc including domain and hosting on their own.
- Design, Development and Installation time should be mentioned clearly.
- The online admission website should be up and running for 24×7 and adequate bandwidth should be provided.
- The online form should be compatible with all popular browsers like Firefox/ Google Chrome/ Internet Explorer/ Opera etc.
- The College should have an access to the overview of the submitted form details (form no, selection of course, student name, challan no) in xls/ cvs/ txt/ pdf format at any point of time during the admission process.
- The vendor has to provide a backup of all the data submitted by the students (eligible and non-eligible, enlisted and non-enlisted) at the end of the session in xls/ cvs/ txt format.
- Client list for experience is also required for selection.
- PAN, VAT, Income-Tax documents are required.
Hooghly Mohsin College