HMC ADM – 20-21/12
General Information to the applicants willing to take admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.1st Year 1st Semester General Degree Courses for the Academic Session 2020-2021 of Hooghly Mohsin College:
The ‘Willing Box’ will open for General Degree Courses (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.1st Year 1st Semester) on 14/ 09/ 2020 at 10.00am. and will continue upto15/09/2020 ,10.00 am.
- The applicants of General Courses who have not got chance upto 2nd Merit List published so far but still willing to be admitted are asked to follow the ‘willing’ box.
- Applicant can show their willingness by clicking on ‘willingness’ against their names using applicant’s ID and password.
- A new Provisional Merit List of ‘willing’ candidates will be published exclusively on the basis of ‘Willingness’ of the applicants.
- If an applicant doesn’t confirm his / her ‘willingness’ then their candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Previous Merit List of applicants’ (candidates) for General Degree Courses (B.A./B.Sc ./ B.Com.1st Year 1st Semester) will henceforth stand cancelled.
Admission of a candidate is strictly provisional and subject to subsequent cancellation in case of occurrence of any intentional or unintentional error, submission of incomplete documents and concealment of fact/s. No request shall be entertained in this regards.
The applicants are advised to go through the College website / college admission portal regularly for subsequent admission notice(s) related to online counselling.