Admission Notice: NOTICE NO. – HMC ADM-19-20/1
Online application for admission in 1st year 1st semester Under Graduate Courses (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. Honours and General) for the academic session 2019-20 of Hooghly Mohsin College, Chinsurah, Hooghly, will commence on and from 27/05/2019 at 5.00 P.M. and will continue up to 04/06/2019 till 10.00 P.M.
Requisite fee for submission of application Form is Rs. 70/- (for 3 Honours Subjects + 1 General Course) to be paid through online mode only.
The Paid List of the students (i.e. who have paid the requisite application fee in due time) will be published on 05/06/2019 at 10.00 A.M.
The Provisional Merit List for both Honours Course and General Course will be published on 08/06/2018 at 5.00 P.M.
Be it for general information for applicants:
- The on-line admission process would be done based on merit. Prospective students should not be called for counselling or verification of documents during the process of admission. No physical presence will be required at the college for admission.
- Eligible applicants will be informed directly by e-mail. E-mail id and mobile number must be provided by the applicants.
- Payment for the application fees should be done only through online processes i.e. e-payment and not by any other modes.
- Payment of admission fees should be done through online process only by the selected candidates in successive merit lists which will be published in college web portal for admission in Hooghly Mohsin College as per remaining vacant seats.
- Testimonials (i.e. Mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination, Madhyamik Admit Card for age proof, Student’s Photograph, Student’s Signature, PWD Certificate in case of Physically Disabled Candidates, Cast Certificate in case of reserved category students ) are required to be uploaded online during application. For reserved category seats SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B only the applicant with caste certificate from the appropriate authority of Government of West Bengal, will be eligible, as per Notification No. 746-L, dated 30.04.2013, and Higher Education Department Notification No. 07-Edn (U)/ 1U-89/13, dated 2nd January 2014. Applicants with caste certificate from other states will be treated as general category. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted on-line at the time of application. Students are asked to bring all original testimonials at the time of verification of documents when report for classes in due course.
- If the Candidates face any sort of difficulties in admission procedure, they are advised to contact Technical Support at ‘9330211131’ on WhatsApp only between 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. during the process of admission.
- The candidate can enter the admission portal through https://hmc.admissions.net.in
Hooghly Mohsin College